I am Dr. Margo Collins, an expert in addiction with over 20 years of experience working with drug addicts. I hold the following degrees and certificates:
- Bachelor’s degree in Psychology from Harvard University (graduated in 1991)
- Master’s degree in Toxicology from the University of California (graduated in 1994)
- Doctorate degree in Clinical Psychology from Harvard University (graduated in 1998)
- Certificate in Addiction Medicine from the American Society of Addiction Medicine (ASAM)
Before entering private practice in 2009, I worked as a consultant on drug addiction in several rehabilitation centers. My previous places of work include:
- New Beginnings Rehabilitation Center (1995-2000)
- Road to Recovery Rehabilitation Center (2000-2009)
I am the author of two books on addiction: “Breaking the Cycle: Overcoming Addiction and Reclaiming Your Life” and “Understanding Addiction: A Comprehensive Guide to Understanding and Overcoming Addiction.” You can find these books on Amazon and other online bookstores.
Our website is dedicated to cocaine, which is the most common drug and substance of abuse worldwide. Our mission is to inform visitors about the drug, point out the possible consequences, and warn people of its dangers. I created this website to provide accurate and reliable information about cocaine, its effects on the body, signs of addiction, and resources for getting help.
I believe that education and awareness are important tools in the fight against addiction, and I hope that our website will be a valuable resource for anyone who wants to learn more about cocaine and its dangers.